Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pull List for Oct 29/08

Here's what I grabbed today.
Hellboy: In the Chapel of Moloch - Mignola back as writer/artist for an issue. I usually only buy the one shots and 3 issue series of Hellboy, and wait for the Library Editions for the rest now.
Spike: After the Fall #4 - Thought this was only a 3 issue series, maybe one day I'll actually read it.
Amazing Spider-Man #575 - Still on board for the reboot.
Thor #11 - Really like the fact that this book hasn't been involved with the crossovers...yet.
Nova #18
Astounding Wolf-Man #9 - Really glad I only have one more issue to go on this one. Just fell flat for me.
Superman #681 - Part 2 of a storyline I'm really looking forward to.
Chuck #5 - One of my favourite shows - hope the comic doesn't suck.
The Boys #24
Spawn #185 - Change in direction, we'll see how it goes. Spawn was one of the first books I really followed on a month to month basis for the first 100 issues.
1985 #6 - The conclusion.
Amazing Spider Man Annual #1 - Supposedly a story about Jackpot.
Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #3 - Supposedly Peter gets laid.
No Hero #2
Rage of the Red Lanterns #1 - I'm picking up Green Lantern books now, so this falls into that category.

Tom.

No comments: