Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pull List Oct 25/08

So, the Canadian prices rose last week, and I feel like it's only a matter of time before the American prices rise too, which of course would raise the Canadian prices again. Really have to be careful what I'm buying now especially the books going for 3.99.

Here's what I picked up:
GI Joe #0 - picked it up because it was a dollar, likely won't pick up anymore. IDW - the publisher - only sells $3.99 books.
Fear Agent #24 - I read this book by the arc now, seems to take forever to come out.
Daredevil #112
Captain America #43
Amazing Spider-man #574 - still liking the whole reboot even if I completely disagree with the way they got there.
X-Factor #36 - Cannot stand the current artist, can't wait until he's replaced.
New Avengers #46 - On probation.
Ultimate Spider-Man #127 - so far behind on this book, but I've bought it since the beginning, probably will buy it till it gets cancelled - if ever.
Secret Invasion #7 - almost over, thankfully. Then we get to see how the Marvel universe changes until the next Crossover.
Superman: New Krypton Special - Really looking forward to this, strange because it's a DC book
Angel After the Fall #13 - hope this is over soon, my wallet could use a break.
Zombie Tales #6
Criminal #6

Tom.

No comments: