Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pull List for Sept 17/08

Ok, here's what I grabbed.
Astounding Wolf-Man #8 - I want to like this book, but it's still on the edge of being dropped for me.
Captain Britain #5 - Put this on my list after hearing so much about it, but may drop it due to budgetary concerns - plus I'm thinking of adding a few more titles to the list - something has to give, good book, but I don't need to keep up with it.
Guardians of the Galaxy #5
Mighty Avengers #18 - Kind of glad Bendis is leaving the book in a couple of issues, never really got into the book - this one will be dropped.
Walking Dead #52
War Heroes #2
X-Factor #35
Action Comics #869 - Damn Geoff Johns, not only is he getting me to read DC Comics, but he's got me adding 3 DC books to my Pull List. Action, Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps.
Zombie Tales #5
Spike: After the Fall #2 & 3

Watching the Emmy's now, maybe a review tomorrow, maybe not - nobody reads this thing anyway.

Tom.

No comments: