Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pull List for Sept 3/08

Here's what I picked up on Saturday:
Amazing Spider-man #570 - hope this 'New ways to die' storyline lives up to the hype.
The Boys #22 - I'm really falling behind on this book. Not a condemnation of it, just a reminder for myself to get reading it.
Buffy #18 - Liking this more than Angel.
End League #4 - falling behind on this one as well, but it's on a bi-monthly schedule - hopefully that changes so I read them as they come in.
Invincible Iron Man #5 - Only bought this because I was on a high from the movie - but 5 issues in and I'm still reading a book starring Iron Man - who knew?
Zombie Tales #3 &4 - backordered because my LCS missed them the first time around. Anything zombie is fine by me.
Angel #12 - Haven't read an issue since #5 I think, but still get it because I was such a fan of the show. I have hope.
Dead of Night: Devil Slayer - Don't know anything about the character, but it's written by Brian Keene, writer of The Rising - a kick ass zombie novel. And anything zombie is fine by me.

Tom.

No comments: